Home > Open Opportunities
Below, you can find a listing of current and anticipated opportunities to join JLN learning activities. As they become available, you will be able to access detailed expressions of interest and an application for that opportunity.
Primary Health Care Performance Management Learning Collaborative- Call for Expressions of Interest
The Joint Learning Network for Universal Coverage (JLN) invites Expressions of Interest to participate in a Learning Collaborative focusing on improving primary health care (PHC) performance management. The JLN is a member-driven consortium of 37 countries committed to achieving Universal Health Coverage (UHC). It facilitates high-impact practitioner-to-practitioner experience sharing and learning to identify, test and implement practical solutions to common challenges. This document sets out the content, scope, and participant profile for this collaborative, which will be coordinated by Aceso Global.
Deadline to Register: Friday, February 23, 2024
We envisage that up to 12 countries will be included in the collaborative, with 2-3 participants per country. The ideal profile of these participant teams is as follows:
- Two participants at the sub-national level, with leadership, and management responsibility for primary care services covering a population of (suggested range) 80,000 – 500,000 people, and where performance management is a formal or emerging part of their role.
- One participant at the national level, with responsibility for primary care and/or provider performance management, or with a specific remit to develop and test new ways of working in one or more of the processes and capacities outlined in Attachment A to improve PHC performance management.
- Be able to specify at least one specific, measurable learning or implementation goal that they or their country team would have by participating in the collaborative.
- Be available to attend and actively participate in virtual and in-person learning events during a two-year period.
- Facilitate the sharing of learning and outputs with in-country counterparts.
- Fluency in either English or French (meetings of the collaborative will be conducted in the former, but with simultaneous interpretation offered as an option in the latter).
How to Submit an Expression of Interest
Country teams are invited to submit an EOI through the link on the Detailed Call for EOI belowby February 23, 2024. The link contains a survey in which you be asked to provide contact information, your current position and responsibilities related to PHC performance management as well as prepare responses to questions on relevance, challenges, improvement efforts and priority technical areas of PHC performance management.
If you have any questions, please Emma Morris at [email protected].